Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

A little catch up...

Hello!

I have been silent for nearly a year...and to be honest I have really missed it. More so I have missed sewing.

Me and my little family moved to Leeds, my hometown in November and I started my new job. All is going well, a 16 month old who has yet to sleep through and two full time working parents means not much time for sewing going on but I think this is all starting to turn into excuses. I have fallen into the trap of sitting on an evening once Amelia is in bed and staring at crap tv or even worse at my phone.

Something needs to change. And I have a plan. Sort of.



I do love a good list!

I am off of work tomorrow and Amelia is in nursery so I have decided to try tackle some of the things that are stopping me from sewing.

We have a spare bedroom that the in-laws use every week so this will be my dedicated space. I will endeavor to take before and after shots. I also know that filling it with things I love etc will take time (and money really).

As I previously mentioned I am engaged to my lovely fella and our wedding is August next year. I am crafting a lot of this so my sewing time will be eaten up by this a lot but I know I need to carve out some selfish sewing too. Every time I have gone to have some sewing time I have really struggled with where to start as knew time was of the essence etc so I am hoping being organised within the room and having a journal with to-do lists in I can break things down and do bite sized chunks.

So here is to more me time!

And, I know I am totally biased but this kid is CUTE!


Thanks for reading!
Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! Great to see you online again! I'm looking forward to your To Do lists.

    Maybe you could add stash-recording (or fabric-fondling) to your list of things to help get you back into sewing? Looking at my stash always makes me think of the ideas I've got for the different pieces.

    And that kid is indeed a total cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I will try my best to reply to each of you as soon as I can. I love reading other peoples blogs so please include your blog if you have one so I can be nosey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...