Pages

Thursday 27 October 2016

Baby Sewing Plans


So, I have decided I don't want to sew any maternity stuff for myself so there will be a lack of adult clothes making for a while - I hope I don't lose any followers but I totally understand if you don't want to read about baby stuff! I do hope I don't come across as one of these Mumsy types that can only talk about babies either...there must be a balance somewhere??? Right now, I am excited and will chat a bit so advance apologies!


Since finding out my news a few weeks ago I have been daydreaming about all the amazing things I can sew myself! I love handmade gifts for kids, so I want a lot of handmade stuff for my own!

I cannot stop looking for patterns for some inspiration for unisex stuff, we want to find out what we are having but want to make a start on things!

I *may* have already bought some patterns though....







How cute??? And unisex! I haven't tried any yet but I am dying to get my hands on them! The top two will be good to use my new overlocker!

I already own quite a few kids sewing patterns as I have 6 nieces/nephews so hopefully these will come in handy - there are links to the Etsy shops on these ones underneath

Brindille and Twig Etsy Shop 

I have not actually sewn this one so cannot recommend yet but will let you know when I can!

I am Petite Boutique
I have sewn these and loved doing it!

Tie Die Diva Etsy Shop
Can certainly review this - super quick, super neat and a lovely dress. Obviously this isn't unisex but I really wanted to pass this on - I highly recommend!

My love of Pinterest is going into overdrive and definitely seen some freeby patterns i want to have a go at!
Pinterest Link

Pinterest Pin
This one looks a good scrap buster!


Pinterest Pin

Pinterest Pin
I have already ordered some bells and squeezy noise things for these - which I am sure I will regret!


OK, I think I have bored you enough...follow my Pinterest board for more! 

Thanks for reading!
Kristy xxx

3 comments:

  1. Been thinking of you ... hope your getting on ok? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona, I am good thank you, tired all the blooming time but all good! I have also been super busy so hoping to get back to sewing this weekend and then can blog! How are you and your little man doing?xxx

      Delete
    2. Glad to hear you're doing well- it gets better after the first trimester! Sorry for late reply, just back from holiday in Spain. The little man is doing brilliantly, six months already and growing fast. No time for sewing but lots of umblogged knitting going on. Look forward to your next posts xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I will try my best to reply to each of you as soon as I can. I love reading other peoples blogs so please include your blog if you have one so I can be nosey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...