Pages

Thursday 24 November 2016

To Do List 18

Hello!

It has been a while! I do apologise, I have been incredibly tired and sewing has been low down on my list - other than that I am all good! My bump is steadily growing and I have done some little bits but it is so hard to sew for a baby when don't know the sex! Less than 3 weeks until we find out, cannot wait to see our little peanut, just got fingers crossed everything is ok! Pregnancy really has brought out my anxiety so trying to keep myself busy to keep it at bay!

It was my birthday last week and I had some very low key celebrations in Newcastle with some good friends - must have been the first birthday I have not celebrated with any alcohol since I was about 16! Naughty Kristy. Anyway was good fun and I love Newcastle wayyy too much and makes me sad I am not living there every time I leave.


Anyway, back to sewing!

Previous To Do lists are now defunct! I am not sewing my own clothes at the minute so I need to get on with finishing my xmas presents and baby sewing!



Christmas Presents
Nan
1.       Finish cross stitch
2.       Buy frame
Kids
3.       Sew apron – Lily – Ellie – Heidi – Emily – James – Ewan
4.       Add tape to apron – Lily – Ellie – Heidi – Emily – James – Ewan
5.       Sew hat – Lily – Ellie – Heidi – Emily – James – Ewan
6.       Add velcro to hat – Lily – Ellie – Heidi – Emily – James – Ewan


Lullaby Layette Trousers
7..       Recut whale fabric
8.       Overlock whales
9.       Overlock stars
10.    Sew chambray
11.     Sew whales
12.     Sew stars
13.       Add elastic to chambray
14.       Add elastic to whales
15.       Add elastic to stars
16.   Photograph
17.   Blog

Quilt
18.       Cut wadding
19.       Cut backing
20.       Quilt together
21.       Buy binding
22.       Sew binding
23.       Photograph
24.       Blog

Sleeping Bag
25.       Piece together front fabric
26.       Cut fabric
27.       Buy zip
28.       Sew together
29.       Photograph
30.       Blog

Baby Hats
31.       Cut fabric
32.       Sew fabric
33.       Photograph
34.       Blog

Rattles
35.       Cut fabric
36.       Sew fabric
37.       Insert squeak/bell
38.       Stuff rattle
39.       Close up
40.       Photograph
41.     Blog

Other ideas
42.       Bibs
43.       Burb clothes
44.     Dungarees


I am not sure how I will fare with these, the top of the list is my priority - only 3 available sewing weekends left before Xmas (how did this happen I was so prepared!!!) so really do need to finish ASAP!!

How is your Xmas sewing going? Do you like sewing for others?

Thanks for reading!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will try my best to reply to each of you as soon as I can. I love reading other peoples blogs so please include your blog if you have one so I can be nosey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...