Pages

Monday 3 October 2016

To Do List 17

Hello!

It has been a while! Apologies for the break but life just got in the way! Since my last To Do List (number 16 - back in August, and we are now October - whew) life has just really caught up! I had a scary mega job interview that took a lot of preparation for and unfortunately I didn't get it BUT was really good experience and give me a lot of confidence in my abilities as I came a close second when I was shocked to get to an interview in the first place! My lovely Mr also had his 30th birthday in which his parents and sister came to visit. For 6 days. Was a lot. But I survived - hurrah! Sounds meaner than it is meant to be but was a long week haha. I followed their visit up with a couple of days off of work, slept a lot, sewed only a little but I feel a bit more refreshed so all good!

My to do list really hasn't had much done to it! I have to say I am going to be changing it quite a lot from the last one. I was full of summer plans but now its turning frosty I want more cosy clothes to make!

Things I have crossed off:

Leather handbag

  • cut leather
  • sew
  • photograph
  • blog
Cashmerette Springfield
  • V4, V5, V6 and V7 photographed
  • Blogged
  • Updated costs
TATB Arielle Skirt
  • Fabric cut
  • Sewn together
  • Make buttons
  • Add buttonholes
  • Add buttons
This is only 12/126 - 9.5% which is rubbish in a month! 

Anyway here is the new list with new ways to use my fabric stash, as always it is a rough plan, it is a womans perogative to change their mind...and I am exercising that right!




Can I also just give a special thank you to the lovely Bea from Bea's Sewing Adventures? I got a lovely message off of her on instagram saying she missed these posts! Check out her blog, she makes some lovely stuff!

Thanks for reading, hopefully I will have some makes to show you soon!

Also, I MUST crack on with Xmas presents, I was so organised, and now I feel behind!

Thanks for reading,
Kristy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for the mention! You've had a busy old September, no wonder sewing's taken a backseat. Good luck with the cosy sewing plans.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I will try my best to reply to each of you as soon as I can. I love reading other peoples blogs so please include your blog if you have one so I can be nosey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...