Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

The Simplicity Sewing Challenge

2 posts in the same day?! What is going on there?!

Just a quick one really as I have just signed up to The Simplicity Sewing Challenge and I am excited!

I have never entered a competition and I have a feeling this will be scary as hell and I am worried about failing but, hey, it is worth a shot!



These are the posters from the website.

I was going to go for the Newcomer category but the problem is that I just don't think I will wear the skirt as I do not suit a waistband, whereas a princess seamed, well fitted (hopefully!) dress may will be a good addition to my wardrobe!

I have emailed today so I will await my pattern and get a muslin done! 3 months until deadline...scary!

Are you joining in?

#simplicitysewingchallenge

(P.S. I have updated my To Do list to show this challenge - GAME ON!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will try my best to reply to each of you as soon as I can. I love reading other peoples blogs so please include your blog if you have one so I can be nosey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...